Types of Cases We Handle
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Product Liability
- Slip, Trip, Fall and other Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Estate Planning & Asset Protection
- Elder Law
- Wills & Trusts
- Power of Attorney Documents
- Health Care Proxy Forms
- Medicaid Analysis
- Business & Corporate
- Formation of Inc/PC/LLC/LLP/PLLC/PLLP
- Business/Corporate Counseling/Strategy
- Social Security Disability
- Matrimonial & Family Law
- Post Judgment Enforcement & Modification
- Child Custody
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Child Support
- Spousal Maintenance
- Real Estate Transactions
- Medical Professional Disciplinary Protection
- DOH/OPMC - Disciplinary Matters
- Medical Licensure Protection
- Dept. of Education Licensing
Matrimonial & Family Law
Divorces and separations are difficult for everyone involved. You are uncertain about the future and you have questions that need answering. How your children will be taken care of? What will happen to your assets and personal belongings? Will you have to pay alimony or child support? The Stamm Law Firm is here to help. Let our experienced attorneys handle your case as they have handled many matrimonial cases in the past: with dedication, diligence, and compassion.
Your children are your number one priority; they are ours, too. Child custody cases have many pitfalls for those involved, and you should put your faith and trust in attorneys who know how to achieve what's best for you and your family. Call the Stamm Law Firm today, and let us help you through your troubled and uncertain times.
Prenuptial agreements are important tools to creating and controlling plans for your assets. Divorces are an unfortunate reality for many Americans, and you never can be too careful.
Call the Stamm Law Firm today and let us help you put prenuptial agreement in place in case your worst case scenario happens.